filters
State:
City:
Product:

HGTV Magazine - I never ordered this but got a bill

I never ordered this and got a bill for $19.99. Thankfully I found the phone number online to cancel the order because there is absolutely no contact info on the bill except for the website to pay the bill. Super annoyed and wondering how they can do this legally? Does this not warrant a class action suit?
Show

HGTV Magazine - I did not order the magazine I am getting billed for.

I am being billed for a magazine I did not order.

HGTV Magazine - Cancell subscription did not order

They cancelled my subscription very quickly. They said I owe nothing but may still receive a few more bills but to disregard them.

HGTV Magazine - Did not sign up for recurring subscription to magazine

Went to my account and it says recurring HGTV Magazine, I never sign up for recurring subscriptions. I want it cancelled and my money back.
1.3
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • Designs are not like what is seen on the hgtv channel

HGTV Magazine - Cancell subscription did not order

Hi please cancel subscription for magazine i didn't ordered
5.0
Style and Design

HGTV Magazine - Run Around

Cancelled my subscription on-line. Received message saying it was cancelled; however, I needed to contact my agency (whoever that is!!!) to complete. Called another number and was given a run around rather than cancelling and refunding the $38.00 charge that appeared on my credit card, they gave me some other garbage about a lower cost and magazines would continue for 6 months. Never spoke with a person - all automated. You now have a ticked off customer and I have no interest in the HGTV Magazine, now or in the future!!

HGTV Magazine - Need to cancel magazines didn't order

I have several magazines that just will not stop!!! No matter what I do. bills keep coming I just want it to stop.
Show

Update: HGTV Magazine Is A Scam

This is an update to my 12/27 review. I didn't order this magazine & got an email confirmation of a bogus order on 12/27. I called customer service on 12/28 to cancel. I was assured it would be cancelled within 48 hours. It wasn't. On 1/1/19, I received an invoice asking for payment. Emailed customer service to cancel, now that there's an account number on the bill (there was nothing on the original email confirmation).

HGTV Magazine - Don't want subscription

I went on their sweepstakes and they told me i ordered a subscription which i don't want

Contact HGTV Magazine

Phone:
(800) 840-8056

HGTV Magazine Products and Services

HGTV Magazine - They keep hanging up

Have tried too call several times can't get issue resolved